Invalid test documents in MathML test suite

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:29:47 +0900 (JST)
To: www-math@w3.org
Hello,

I took a look at the MathML test suite [1] and it seems all XHTML test
documents are invalid.  All documents lack required head - title structure.
I hope the test suite provides valid test cases.

Also, it seems "Characters" test cases include a bunch of undefined
entities.  For example, I don't find &aacgr; in the MathML 2.0 DTD.
Are those intentional, or have I missed anything?

[1] http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org