Re: Invalid test documents in MathML test suite

From: Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:06:30 -0500
To: mimasa@w3.org
CC: www-math@w3.org

Hi.

> I took a look at the MathML test suite [1] and it seems all XHTML test
> documents are invalid.  All documents lack required head - title structure.
> I hope the test suite provides valid test cases.
>
> Also, it seems "Characters" test cases include a bunch of undefined
> entities.  For example, I don't find &aacgr; in the MathML 2.0 DTD.
> Are those intentional, or have I missed anything?
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/

Yeah, I know.  We've actually done a lot of work on a version 2 of the
testsuite.  I'm just trying to find time to finish it off and get it
online.

--Robert

Robert Miner                                    RobertM@dessci.com
MathML 2.0 Specification Co-editor                    651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com