Re: Is it so hard to generate compliant software ...>>> How to put MathML ?!

From: Gabriel Preda <gabriel_p@rol.ro>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:55:26 +0300
To: "David Carlisle" <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Cc: <www-math@w3.org>

> You need to have a browser new enough to have XSLT support, sorry.
    Thanx for clarifying  this... I'll switch to IE5.5 (although new
software penetration rate is a little small here)...
    Now another question...
    Let's talk about "Amaya"... for now Amaya supports
"PresentationalMathML"... what I find very unpleasant @ Amaya is that it
runs (as default) in editor mode... is there any1 that took Amaya's code and
leave only browser part ???
    The final alternative is to put everyone to download Amaya... but I
think that making a version that is only browser... would decrease the
download size...
    I believe that this would bring more popularity to Amaya... :))

Thousands of Thanx,
Gabriel Preda