Re: Is it so hard to generate compliant software ...>>> How to put MathML ?!

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:46:17 +0100
To: gabriel_p@rol.ro
CC: www-math@w3.org

>    I'm using IE5.01 with Techexplorer plugin...

IE5 does not support XSLT unless you install MSXML3 in "replace mode".
there is some support in the pmathml.xsl stylesheet for the microsoft-specific
transformation language that IE5 uses but only enough to support IE
behaviours and  they came in in 5.5 not 5.0.

> how can I put MathML on the web... without <EMBED>,
> <OBJECT> or <IFRAME> ??

You need to have a browser new enough to have XSLT support, sorry.