Re: Including SVG in MathML (conceptual issue)

From: Alexander J. Vincent <jscript@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:41:49 -0700
To: www-math@w3.org

Thank you for your response, sir.  Would it be possible for a MathML
future revision to clarify bringing in elements from other namespaces
such as SVG and using them within the MathML markup?

Also, on another note, the SVG use element is very handy in avoiding
duplicating code.  Might a future MathML revision support a similar
element for reusing MathML markup -- or is there a procedure I can use
now to do so?

I'm asking about these because I'm working on a book proposal for MathML...

Alex Vincent
Vallejo, CA