Re: MathML offline

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:05:08 +0100
To: RAFAGUERRA@telefonica.net
CC: www-math@w3.org

> I have noticed using IE 6.0 that offline pages using Universal MathML
> stylesheet goes to an endless loop while rendering. It makes window
> flick continously. Does anybody knows why?

That sounds bad. I haven't seen that. what mathml renderer are you using
(MathPlayer, techexplorer, the css-stylesheet that comes with the
universal stylesheet?) which version of windows (9x, XP, 2000)

If you could send me the file (or a zip file of all needed files)
I will see what I can do. (Just send to me, not the whole list, unless
the test file is very small)