Re: MathML offline

From: Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:22:43 -0500
To: RAFAGUERRA@telefonica.net
CC: davidc@nag.co.uk, www-math@w3.org

Hi.

> That sounds bad. I haven't seen that. what mathml renderer are you using
> (MathPlayer, techexplorer, the css-stylesheet that comes with the
> universal stylesheet?) which version of windows (9x, XP, 2000)
>
> If you could send me the file (or a zip file of all needed files)
> I will see what I can do. (Just send to me, not the whole list, unless
> the test file is very small)

Actually, I think this bug is fixed, if it is the problem I think it
is.  Check in your copy of pmathml.xsl, and I predict you won't see
the comment

  <!-- work around bug in IE6 under Win XP, RM 6/5/2002 -->

at line 183.  Get the latest version of the stylesheet (which will
have the work around) and you should be okay.

--Robert

Robert Miner                                    RobertM@dessci.com
MathML 2.0 Specification Co-editor                    651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com