report on MathML conference

From: Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 21:21:56 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org

Since nobody has talked about the MathML conference on this list. I
decided to put together my notes and write a small report. It is at

http://www.w3.org/People/maxf/papers/mathmlconf.html

I have tried to reconcile my scribblings with my fading memory of the
event, so forgive me for any error or omission. Since I wrote it in a
plane, there aren't any links, but if you wish to know more on a
particular point, ask on this list. It is likely that concerned people
are reading it.

Max.