RE: report on MathML conference

From: Paul Topping <PaulT@dessci.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:39:27 -0700
To: "'Max Froumentin'" <mf@w3.org>
Cc: www-math@w3.org

Max,

Thanks for writing an excellent review of the conference. Just a couple of
quibbles:

- Some weird character mangling seems to have occurred in "Marc GaŁsno from
Universit² e Nice-Sophia Antipolis". Might be an encoding or IE 6 issue. (Or
perhaps the person next to you on the plane spilled their coffee in your lap
;-)

- In "Writing and Editing MathML" you imply that all our products are
Windows-centric. One of our main products in the MathML arena, WebEQ, is
written in cross-platform Java and is available on many platforms.

Good job.

Paul

http://www.w3.org/People/maxf/papers/mathmlconf.html

I have tried to reconcile my scribblings with my fading memory of the event,
so forgive me for any error or omission. Since I wrote it in a plane, there
aren't any links, but if you wish to know more on a particular point, ask on
this list. It is likely that concerned people are reading it.

Max.