RE: Unsophisticated Query

From: Paul Topping <PaulT@dessci.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:42:56 -0700
To: "'Jo Tomalin'" <jo.tomalin@sheffcol.ac.uk>
Cc: www-math@w3.org
Dear Jo,

You should be looking at MathType, the fancy version of our Equation Editor
that comes with Microsoft Office. It has a feature called MathPage that
converts Word docs with Equation Editor or MathType equations into
nice-looking web pages. See www.dessci.com.

Paul Topping

Paul Topping                     email: pault@dessci.com
                                 phone: 562-433-0685
Design Science, Inc.             http://www.dessci.com
"How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, Equation Editor, TeXaide