MathML DTD: mstyle attributes and attribute actiontype (maction)

From: Klaus Bosse <klaus.bosse@ngi.de>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 11:25:30 +0200
To: "W3C MathML" <www-math@w3.org>
Cc: "Waltraud Schweikhardt \(Uni\)" <schweikh@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>

I' m missing the bevelled (mfrac) and the side (mtable)
attributes on the mstyle element.

Not really missing (:-) but also not present on the mstyle element:
the notation (menclose) attribute.

<!ATTLIST %mstyle.qname;

I think the actiontype attribute (maction) in contrast must
not be in the mstyle element because it's defined as a
required attribute in the recommendation.
So it should also be defined with the keyword REQUIRED
in the DTD?

<!ENTITY % att-actiontype
     "actiontype   CDATA                    #IMPLIED" >