MathType and multiple line solutions

From: Russell Hill <rah111@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:58:20 +1000
To: <www-math@w3.org>

Hi.

I have used MathType to create the attached Word document line by line, so
that when I convert to GIF files using the MathType Toolbar in Word, each
line is a unique GIF file. I also had to line up the = signs in Word, as
MathType centred them.

Is there any way to:

1. make a multi-line solution into just the one GIF image using MathType?

2. (if yes to 1) align the successive lines of the solution as appropriate
before involving Word?

Thanks.

Russell.

p.s. Is this the appropriate forum for me to be asking such questions, or
should it be elsewhere?