[question]searching mathematical

From: (wrong string) 조현주 <slowlycho@altavista.co.kr>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:43:07 +0900
To: www-math@w3.org
Dear,

Hello, I'm Hyun-Joo Cho. I work for R & D team in KDPC(Korea Database Pormotion Center).
My interest is standardization of mathematical information retrieval;
standardization of way of searching mathematical information(search qurery)and the notation in IR, etc.

MathML is very interesting and helful for representation of mathematics
but I' couldn't understand MathML application would be used for retrieval.

"MathML' objects may be exchanged between various software tools" means
user can send search queries represented MathML, and web browsers display
search results representd MathML. Is this right?

I'm sorry to bother you with question.

Sincerely Yours,
Hyun-Joo Cho--- This e-mail was sent by FREE Altavista Mail System at http://altavista.co.kr/ ---