Re: browser integration

From: Robert Miner <rminer@geomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:30:15 -0500
To: strotman@nu.cs.fsu.edu
CC: www-math@w3.org

Hi Andreas,

> Uhm...  e-Lite does not seem to be listed on the MathML page
> http://www.w3.org/Math/, which is where I always go for links to
> implementations.
>
> BTW:  REDUCE 3.7 (just released) also supports MathML now
> (http://www.uni-koeln.de/REDUCE/), while you're having someone edit
> that page...

Thanks for noticing the out of date info on the W3C Math pages.  I have
both of these listed on Geometry Technologies MathML resource list
though I didn't have the latest REDUCE reference:

  http://www.webeq.com/mathml/resources.html

In any event, the E-Lite reference is

  http://www.icesoft.no

I'm not really on webmaster duty anymore for the W3C math pages, but I
think I can go ahead and make those changes.  We'll see if I still
have the necessary permissions...

--Robert