Re: browser integration

From: Robert Miner <rminer@geomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 13:54:45 -0500
To: strotman@nu.cs.fsu.edu
CC: www-math@w3.org

Hi Andreas,

Well, we (Geometry Technologies) are in the process of trying to put
together a project to work on an IE5 implementation, and an
implementation project (which I am trying to find out more about) was
just announced at Mozilla.org.  So assuming both of those come
through, and we can coordinate enough so they are compatible, etc, I
am guessing about a year...

--Robert

Robert Miner                          http://www.webeq.com
Geometry Technologies, Inc.           email: rminer@geomtech.com