Re: (long) Content Markup suggestions for next version of MathML

From: Robert Miner <rminer@geomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 21:38:30 -0500
To: strotman@nu.cs.fsu.edu
CC: www-math@w3.org, strotman@nu.cs.fsu.edu
Hi Andreas,

Good to hear from you.

I just looked over your posting on content markup.  It looks good.  I
think it is an excellent starting point a number of MathML 2.0
revisions.  I am up to my eyeballs working on browser integration at
the moment, but I will try to follow up with the content subgroup at
the next conference call.

By the way, a friend of mine from grad school just took a position a
FSU.  Keep an eye out for Michael Mascagni.

--Robert

Robert Miner                          http://www.webeq.com
Geometry Technologies, Inc.           email: rminer@geomtech.com
                                      phone: 651-223-2884