MathML - Reduce Server

From: Luis Alvarez <alvarez@zib.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:04:16 +0200 (METDST)
To: www-math@w3.org
I have finished developing a Reduce-MathML WWW Server which is now
available at

It allows one to use REDUCE on the web, as well as having all output
printed out in MathML.

The interface can generate all the necessary MathML based on REDUCE's

If you have some time, or are curious to see some generated Content
MathML, then connect and please let me know what you think!

Luis Alvarez
Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum fur Informationstechnik Berlin (ZIB)
Optimisation Division

Tel: (+49 30) 84 18 53 34