MathML - Reduce Server Update

From: Luis Alvarez <alvarez@zib.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:42:57 +0200 (METDST)
To: www-math@w3.org
Hello, thank you for all of you who connected to the server to test it.
Many sent back feedback which was very useful to update the server and
remove bugs. I was also able to test the server under more heavy traffic
than usual. If you are still interested, you can connect again and see it
working better.

Please let me now if you are using a MathML compliant browser, or a

Thank you once again,

Luis Alvarez
Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum fur Informationstechnik Berlin (ZIB)
Optimisation Division

Tel: (+49 30) 84 18 53 34