Windows clipboard (again)

From: Kostya Serebriany <kostya_silver@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 05:35:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-math@w3.org
Hello, All.
We are developing some kind of mathematical software (currently for
Windows only) and we want to copy/paste math from/to other
Is there some standard 'named type for negotiation' for MathML? If
there isn't - let us make it.
I think 'Mathematical Markup Language' or 'MathML' will be ok.

  MMLFormat = RegisterClipboardFormat ("MathML");
  smth = GetClipboardData (MMLFormat);
is better then checking the contents of clipboard for legal MML syntax.