'Regex.h' not found problem when compiling user program under Visual Studio 2005

From: Kunsheng Chen <kunsheng.chen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 13:11:23 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hello everyone,

I am new here and is working on libwww for part my project.

I tested it successfully through ubuntu with the sample code 'showlinks.c'.

However while I ported the same code to windows, and trying to compile showlinks.c in Visual Studio, I got following error:

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'regex.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\w3c-libwww-5.4.0\w3c-libwww-5.4.0\library\src\wwwsys.h    1138

I already installed libwww through binary, downloaded source code to my desktop with extraction and import header files through <property>-<link>  in Visual Studio.  I searched for that 'regex.h' file and it is really not there,  I am not sure what is missing there, do I have to install something else ?

Any help is well appreciated,