POST data and wait for an answer

From: kamikaze <tigersoft.dg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 08:42:59 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org

hello everybody! My C function needs to make HTTP POST (without form or any
field) for data (char *data) to an URL (char *url) and then wait for a HTTP
response from server. Actually I see something simillar in Examples
(post.c). This code makes POST as I need (just HTTP Headers and data), but
then it asks to save a file (index.html for example). I need just to get an
answer and return it as  char *answer_data. Any suggestions? Do I need to
make any kind of callback?

Thanks.