Chunk from Buffer

From: Dick Gumshoe <mitchikoy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:57:07 +0800
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hello Greetings!

I was wondering if I can use libwww for a program that is using
libnetfilter_queue.
Right now, libnetfilter is getting the http raw packets properly, but I need
to extract the headers from the raw packets and I'm planning to use the
chunk class for this specifically the HTChunk_fromBuffer function.

I'm putting the raw packets in a char * and I was wondering how to collate
and convert these raw packets to a chunk, so I could use the above function.

Thanks in advanced!

Gumshoe