Re: Visual Studio 2005 support

I'm afraid that the project files for VS6 & VS 2005 are completely
different. Whilst upgrading from VS6 project files is supposed to happen
when VS2005 opens an older project file, unfortunately, in this case
that doesn't work properly. I've done this myself on a few company
projects when we upgraded from VS6 to VS2005 and it worked fine. So, it
would suggest that perhaps there is something going on in the existing
VS6 based project files that does convert correctly. From what I could
see, it looked like it was using relative paths to the files that wasn't
working correctly in VS2005.

I will investigate further and report back.

Regards,

Jack Hughes
OPENXTRA Ltd.
http://www.openxtra.co.uk/