Re: Visual Studio 2005 support

From: Vic Bancroft <bancroft@america.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:48:02 -0400
To: Jack Hughes <jhughes@openxtra.co.uk>
CC: www-lib@w3.org

Jack Hughes wrote:

> Has anybody had a go at getting www-lib to build under Visual Studio
> 2005?

Interesting question, my operating system environments are linux and
NetBSD, though I have recently considered Solaris.  If there is a
general interest in supporting various IDE's, then we should outline
which have folks willing to contribute the appropriate supporting
files.  For eclipse, one might want to have the .project file under
version control.

Does the VisualStudio world have methods for detecting the IDE version
and adapting, or would we need to check in a different file for each ?

more,
l8r,

"The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet."
 -- William Gibson, quoted by Whitfield Diffie