Some unit tests

From: Arthur Smith <apsmith@aps.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:06:58 -0400
To: bancroft@america.net
CC: www-lib@w3.org
Attached is a gzipped tar file with a "tests" subdirectory for libwww,
and a start on unit tests using the C "check" unit testing framework. I
downloaded the latest release (check-0.9.2) from sourceforge yesterday.
The one test suite in there now exercises most of the operations in
"HTList" which is a foundational thing for a lot of the other core and
utility methods. And it passes :-)

The Makefile is hardwired for my configuration - sorry about that, I'm
no expert at automake etc.

          Arthur