help,I have a problem in using wwwlib to extract links from pages!

From: likui <likui@software.ict.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:25:56 +0800
To: "www-lib" <www-lib@w3.org>
	www-lib	I used wwwlib to  extract urls from html pages.(The program is a example in
w3c-libwww-5.4.0\windows\world.dsw whose project name is showlinks).

	If url in html pages contains chinese chararctor,it doesn't work well:the
chinese charactor in the destination url  may appears abormally (sometimes it works well).

	I don't know how to fix this problem,so I turn to here for help.

I will  apperiate for your help

        崑
撰

        likui