Re: Re: help,I have a problem in using wwwlib to extract links from pages!

From: likui <likui@software.ict.ac.cn>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:06:53 +0800
To: "Vic Bancroft" <bancroft@dlogic.org>
Cc: "www-lib" <www-lib@w3.org>
Vic Bancroft,艇挫

	Thanks for you reply again.Finally I got the mail.

	Showlinks(windows version) works well on the url "http//www.redflag-linux.com" you provided,I think the reason may be that  links in it do not contain chinese charactor.
	My example url is "http://www.sohu.com",it makes showlinks feel sad.

	The urls extracted from the page is saved in log.txt,I marked the place where error begin in
the file.Maybe it's useful to help you understand what type the error is.

	More strange to me,showlinks(linux version) works well on the same url.

Best regards!
        likui
        likui@software.ict.ac.cn
          2005-03-09