Http request high cpu

From: Gal Blank <gblank@interwise.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:00:25 +0200
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
I've written a small program that all that it does is calling myasp.asp
every X period of time.
The program is in VC++ with the following libraries : WWWLib.h ,
For some reason after certain number of calls the CPU per each call is
starting to rise and eventually reaches 100% per each call.
There is no handle or memory leaks .
Basically I've just copied the example from the libwww web site (
http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/chunk.c ).
So  ,unless there is some bug in that code , I don't really know what
else can it be.
Does anyone encountered similar issue using libwww?