how to use loadtofile as an interface not a process

From: <liyuan@nanjing-fnst.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:48:50 +0800
To: <www-lib@w3.org>

  I'm trying to download the online HTML files to local system through proxy.Project Loadtofile (or comline) provides a good solution, however its efficency is low because I have to call this process every time a HTML file is loading.

  Efficiency is very important for my program ,for it's always loading lots of online HTML files.Maybe call it as a tread or a dll will be much less time-consuming.
What should I do to convert this "exe" to "dll"?? Or is there any other way to solve this problem ??

Li Yuan
Dept. of Technology and Development
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
No. 16-5, Guangzhou Rd., Nanjing, P.R.China
PHONE: +86+25-86630566-631
FAX: +86+25-3317685
Mail: liyuan@nanjing-fnst.com