how to use loadtofile as an interface not a process

From: <liyuan@nanjing-fnst.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:48:50 +0800
To: <www-lib@w3.org>

Hi,

  I'm trying to download the online HTML files to local system through proxy.Project Loadtofile (or comline) provides a good solution, however its efficency is low because I have to call this process every time a HTML file is loading.

  Efficiency is very important for my program ,for it's always loading lots of online HTML files.Maybe call it as a tread or a dll will be much less time-consuming.
What should I do to convert this "exe" to "dll"?? Or is there any other way to solve this problem ??

  Help~~
  Thanku~~

Li Yuan
Dept. of Technology and Development
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
No. 16-5, Guangzhou Rd., Nanjing, P.R.China
PHONE: +86+25-86630566-631
FAX: +86+25-3317685
Mail: liyuan@nanjing-fnst.com
      li_yuan_@hotmail.com