Re: Why is HTTPS 10 times slower compared to HTTP

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the information,

I have configured Apache server to Keep Connection
alive for 15 seconds.

I see that Libwww in its log prints that says server
closed connection after it receives complete response
for the previous request as below:

Host Event.. host 008A21C0 `x.x.x.x' closed
connection.
 Is this an issue with server or libwww is the
question.

But as you said, if the delay between requests are
kept 0, then I see that the connection is being reused
sometimes.
Does this mean that Libwww does not support persistant
connection over few ms for HTTPS?

Then moving to libcurl is a better idea?

Girish