QUERY

From: Anoop Saini <anoop.saini@opussoft.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 12:02:29 +0530
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
hi,
I am using this library to post data through post script in
w3c-libwww-5.4.0/Library/Examples to my local URL a JSP
page actually using tom cat server.
This post script taking a URL and some test data "character string" on
command prompt on "Sun" plateform.
I want to know that in what parameter the test data is going to that URL
so that i can get parameter in my JSP page.
Its being very difficult to find parameter name. I need your help.
I will bw very thankful to you.
bye
Anoop