Re: libwww HOWTO

Richard,

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004, Richard Hirner wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I think the libwww documentation is very extensive but difficult to
> understand, i.e. many programmers can't use all the great features or don't
> even dare to try it (including me, it has been much work to understand even
> the easy things).

I agree with you 100%.  I learned from the examples, but the rest of the
documentation is definitely difficult to understand.  I'm sure that there
are more features just waiting to be used!

> => Q: Is there anybody who wants to write a libwww (mini) HOWTO with me?

I really like the idea of what you're suggesting and I'd like to help.  My
understanding is limited, but I could offer help with what I do
understand (GET/POST, SSL, HTTP Basic Auth).

Regards,

Erik.