RE: Kickstart

From: Adam A R <ambadas_adam@infosys.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:08:22 +0530
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Cc: "'Vic Bancroft'" <bancroft@america.net>

Thanks Vic. That was of great help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vic Bancroft [mailto:bancroft@america.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 7:11 AM
To: Adam A R
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
Subject: Re: Kickstart

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Adam A R wrote:

> The sample app LineMode that comes with the distribution is good one.
> But, I am lost in trying to trace the code which actually does the

The register callback, event driven processing is fun !  Almost all the
work of HTBrowse.c happens inside the event loop after things are set

    /* Go into the event loop... */

This of course does many wonderful things using the your functions.  To
understand the many of the mechanisms, try reading,

There are also some very specific programs to illustrate various
techniques for using the library in particular ways in

Of particular interest for me recently is the simple rdf_parse_file.c.
> Please point me to the 'step by step usage guide to libwww'.

I guess you have also checked out the library user documents like,

No bugs were harmed in the development of this software.