HTPostAnchor

From: Michnowicz, Simon G <Simon.Michnowicz@team.telstra.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:32:37 +1000
To: <www-lib@w3.org>

Dear Group,

I am trying to use wwwlib to do a file upload to a server,
 using the POST method, from a C program.
 I beleive the following commands are not suitable ,

HTPostFormAbsolute,HTPostFormRelative,HTPostFormAnchor,HTPostFormAnchorToChunk ,

as they all use HTAssocList,
which is two strings for the simple case of sending scalar parameters across.

The only way I could seem to find to do it is to use
HTPostAnchor (HTParentAnchor *source, HTAnchor *dest, HTRequest *request);

and to directly modify the headers of  HTParentAnchor to manually
create the MIME headers with HTAnchor_setDocument()

Is this the best way to do it? It seems rather clunky..

I can see MIME parse streams are used to parse mime input, but can I
also use them to go the other way and create one from input documents?

much thanks

Simon Michnowicz
Mobility Services Section

Telstra Research Laboratories,