Re: Stall or Delay on Client Side request

From: Venkat Raghavan <vraghavan@icope.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:32:10 +0530
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,

I have similer problem.
I make multiple requests in batches of(say around 25)which can be a combination of GET and POST and go to the event loop. I dont get back response for all the requests that I have made. Either the status will be -905 which is "IO Interupted", or the context object that I set while making the request through HTRequest_setContext method will be NULL. This happens after an unknown delay(more than the timeout that I have set) for which event loop is not called. But I get response for some other requests after this delay and data interuptions.

Regards,

Venkat