https and cookies

From: Krister Wicksell Eriksson <krister.wicksell@spray.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:54:31 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi!

I am using libwww to access pages over https. The pages contains cookies and I
need to read them to make it work.

I can't get cookies to work when using https with libwww-5.4.0 so i have
written a small patch to HTCookie.c which will enable cookies for https. The
patch also allow cookies with empty values, e.g. name=;

Is there a better way to get cookies to work with https that not includes
patching the libwww source?

Have attached my small patch against HTCookie.c.

/Krister