Re: thread safety

In my case, I have a windows DLL which uses libwww underneath to POST and
get responses back from a servlet. This windows DLL when used by clients,
who send quick successive requests, results in a failure.

The first request *hangs* so to speak where as the second one, does succeed.
I noticed that in this case, I get a Host info... REUSING CHANNEL 022310A0
status message. I tried to mimic the above behaviour through an independent
threaded NT VC++ application and got the same behaviour.

My main consideration is to get around my DLL problem.

-Tanmay

Tanmay Patwardhan
Applications Developer,
UBS Warburg,