Problem Compiling libwww on windows 2000

From: Vishal Phirke <vishal_phirke@nmss.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:54:59 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi,
I am facing problems compiling the tar ball on win2000 m/c. It gives
problem for regex.h which is not present on my m/c, but what I don't
understand that why is it looking for curses stuff. The config.h file has
#define HAVE_REGEX_H 1 which causes the wwwsys.h to include regex.h and it
causes my build to fail as I don't have that file. What is the right work
around? I am using latest tar ball w3c-libwww-5.4.0.zip from 12th June
re-packaging.
Any type of help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
regards,
Vishal
P.S: If this is not the appropriate e-mail address for such questions, then
please let me know about it.