request for help

From: pawar <venupawar@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:51:35 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org

hi,
i am using libwww library for my application.
i am not getting images like .gif amd.jpeg files when
i am trying to get the page from server(ISP Server)
into the browser.iam using sockets in my application.
i am following sample application of libwww chunk.c .
is there any other libraries i have to use to download
images from the server. i am getting text  in the
browser but images are not getting downloaded. my
applications is sending request for images but in
response some junk is coming.
can u please help me in this.
Thanks & Regards,

=====
Venu Pawar
Avon Technologies (India) Private Limited