Re: libwww/SSL configuration on Solaris 8

From: Euclides Ayala <euclides@cas-tecnologia.com.br>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:56:49 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-lib@w3.org>

  I've had the same problem in my environment. My application also does
POSTs using libwww, and everything is fine when the post is done through
a http server. But the application hangs at the same point when posting
to a https server. I'm using the following initialization functions:

	HTSSL_protMethod_set(HTSSL_V23);
	HTSSL_verifyDepth_set(2);
	HTSSLhttps_init(YES);
	HTProfile_newNoCacheClient("libwww-POST", "1.0");

  My environment is: server RedHat 7.3, compiler gcc 2.96, openssl
0.9.7, libwww 5.4.0 (distribution).
  I started ddd/gdb to debug and the program hangs while doing a
"BIO_read", within HTPostAnchor. Does anybody have any idea about what's
happening?
  Thanks in advance,

     Euclides