Compiling libwww on Solaris with Sun's c compiler

From: Tanmay Patwardhan <tpthesis@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:53:48 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi all,
Has anyone succeeded in compiling libwww with the following congifuration:
1. Solaris 2.8
2. Sun's C compiler
3. Sun's make file

I tried using the pre-compiled solaris libwww libraries and they dont link
proper since I am compiling my program with the Sun C compiler.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Tanmay