connecting to an unknown url using HTLoadToChunk()

From: Graeme Zubko <graemezubko@inpact-tech.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:33:28 -0500 (EST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi there

Whenever I try to connect to an unkown url using the HTLoadToChunk function,
the function loops infinitely, apparently within HTDoConnect(). This problem
has been posted before a few years ago but I cannot find any replies. I am
experiencing the same problem and would like to know how I can get around
this problem.

The previous post had set HTHost_setEventTimeout() but this did not work

for details see

Graeme Zubko