Answer to: HTML Parsing output from postform.c

From: John Kasha <kashajr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:16:58 -0500
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
I found the answer to my own problem listed below.
To get postform.c to work with the HTML parser change

HTProfile_newNoCacheCLient

HTProfile_newNoCacheCLient

And

HTPostFormAnchorToChunk

HTPostFormAnchor

If the chunk manipulating code is removed from postform.c and
the HTML parsing callbacks are added from showtext.c or showtags.c,
everything works!

John

I want to be able to call the HTML parser on the data returned from
postform.c.

I added the HTML callback from showtext.c

HText_registerTextCallback(addText);

to postform.c, but it does not get invoked.

How can I execute the HTML parser on this data?

Thanks,
John