Form upload supported?

From: Moyer, Alan L <MOYERA@polaroid.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:19:32 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

I'm a newbee to libwww so please forgive my ignorance. I've got some
question to find out if libwww is the tool I need:

In a nutshell, what I want to do is log onto a site (which will probably
send me a cookie), submit some forms I get to navigate to a particular page
and then upload one or more files to the site. This site page will have a
form that uses the

<INPUT TYPE="FILE" NAME="file"><BR>

tag.

Is this possible with libwww and, if so, what's the best way to learn how to
do this? I saw a message in the archive directing someone to the curl site.
I don't want to get overwhelmed with too many new things but should I look
at curl instead?

I'm interested in running my application on Win2000.

Thanks,

Al Moyer