Help with callback functions in HTML parser

From: Ripul Gupta <ripulgupta@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:42:25 +0530
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hello,
      I am Ripul Gupta. I am new to this list as well as libwww library. I
was trying to go through some of the documentation. I tried to write a
recursive link collector. But a problem that i faced was that the signature
of the callback function of links does not provide with a user defined
paramet.
      Could some one tell me how to solve this problem.
Regards,
Ripul