attempt to serve something

From: Grzesiek <serg@poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 06:33:36 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hello,
i am beginner with wwwlib so forgive me if my questions are trivial.
However I know that wwwlib is designed to for HTTP clients
I am trying to write a simple HTTP server starting from listen.c example.
My question are: Is it possible to register handler when data (remote client
request) arrives?
How to do that? How to send a Response back when a Request is received?

Are there a something like MiniServer example for wwwlib version 5.3.1
written by someone?
I need a very simple HTTP server but I'd like to have possibility to have
some
HTTP 1.1 features in is e.g. Digest Authentication.

Thank you

Grzegorz Serek

--

Dni odlotowych Cen - promocja biletow lotniczych
[ http://samoloty.onet.pl/ ]