How to remove "Expect:100-continue" from the header.

From: Mallier, Paul <Paul.Mallier@FMR.COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:12:02 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
hello,
  I work in a application development team which uses libwww to make
connection to a websphere server . We were trying to remove
"Expect:100-continue" form the header  we send to the server. We tried
HTRequest_deleteExpect method but the Expect variable is still seen in the
header. This causes the server to close connection on us as it does not
support our Expect requirement. We don't have a big chunk of response data
so we don't need this parameter.  It looks like HTTPRequest_new
by default puts this variable. Is there any way to override this. Any help
is this issue will be appreciated.

Thankyou,
Paul P Mallie