Re: The message you didn't expected anymore...

Hello Cecilia,

I fixed the problem. I had gunzipped an already gunzipped file. The Makefile
didn't name the file .tgz.

If you don't want to download it again, you can open it up as follows:

  gzip -dc < w3c-libwww-5.4.0pre.tar.gz | tar xzvf -

If other people are going to download it now, I changed the extension
to tgz. You can open it in a single step with

	tar xzvf

-jose