The message you didn't expected anymore...

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:36:59 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org

I'm preparing a new libwww release, 5.4.0. This release includes a little more
than 23 Patches and, the main motivation for doing it, Manuelle's
DAV code and examples. That's why we (Manuelle and I) decided we should
increase the middle version number.

I uploaded a pre-release version to our ftp server:

	ftp://ftp.w3.org/pub/libwww/

If you can give it a test to see if it compiles well on your platforms,
that will be quite helpful.

I know that not all the submitted patches have been applied, but as I have
said before, this is volunteer work and I've too  big a work load presently.
We need more volunteers to make this project continue.

If I don't get much feedback, I'll continue and announce the release on
the Web pages.

Enjoy :)

-jose