Re: [FYI] New WIN32 Makefiles + DAV support

Hi Richard,

Few minutes ago, I spoke to Jose Kahan. He found some problems with your
patchs (he had a meeting and could not send a mail to the list, so I'm
doing this for him)... After applying your patches, a file _
Library/User/Extrnals.html _  is not generated anymore... It seems that
one of these patches broke this generation, and because of that, the
libwww can't be correctly build...  Can you help us with that? Jose is
preparing a new release, so we must resolve this problem quickly...

Best regards

Manuele